Dress Hunt

Dad, Matt, you are NOT NOT NOT allowed to read this! If you found it, STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dresses 4 and 5

Both these dresses are tea length...



C & M really really liked this one. I just didn't think it was *me.* (though looking back at it...) I mean, it's fine (except for being a 50-50 poly cotton blend -- ooh, I'm such a snot!), but not me... Now when I say they loved it, I mean they imagined an entire wedding in Rome scenario, daisies in hand, maybe even vintage 60s gloves and shoes, Audrey Hepburn-style sunglasses, etc, etc. I think I'm imagining more flowy and fitted dresses. But they had fun bonding over a love of Annette Funicello. (sp?)



Here's the back. (They didn't like the bow.)

Here's Number 5. (what is with this almost-drop waist? why can't they get their waists right??)





Does this giagantic pink sash make my butt look big?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home