Dress Hunt

Dad, Matt, you are NOT NOT NOT allowed to read this! If you found it, STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm a Disney Princess!

After leaving Just Engaged, Marisa and I went on a very cathardic walk and found ourselves cupcakes and coffee at Citizen Cupcake, where I suggested that, to keep the day from being a total waste, we should go to the Jessica McClintock store. Oh yes. It was full of girls buying prom dresses. It was teeny-bopper hell. (I thought Marisa was going to faint at the sight of all that rayon-satin blend.)

But she held her ground, standing firm even when I tried on this. I think I look like Sleeping Beauty. (I love Sleeping Beauty!) For $155, it's almost worth it.

 


I actually kind of like it. I like the pink. Maybe it's not right for a wedding. Unless Matt wears Prince Charming's tights. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home