Dress Hunt

Dad, Matt, you are NOT NOT NOT allowed to read this! If you found it, STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dresses 1 and 2

So, I pretty much knew it was over as soon as I realized the dresses were polyester and the beading was plastic. But I'm a good sport.

Number One:


Me, being a good sport.

I did like this one in the brochure - I thought the cap sleeves were cute. But in reality the dress (and the sleeves) just kind of fit strangely. Actually, ALL of the dresses fit strangely. I think they do that on purpose -- there's an alterations price list IN the fitting room, and there are a lot of things on these dresses that would need altering!

Number Two:



Look at me, I'm a geometry project! This week: triangles.

Number Two Back:





So, I did like the back - it has a swath of chiffon running down it. (Anna, I think you sent me this one.) In the brochure it's photographed from the back. Probably because the back looks great and the front looks like triangles.

Statler and Waldorf didn't like either of these... they didn't like the thick empire beading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home