Dress Hunt

Dad, Matt, you are NOT NOT NOT allowed to read this! If you found it, STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The David's Bridal Adventure

So on Friday the 17th, I went to David's Bridal. The bottom line is that the best part about David's Bridal in Pinole is that it is right across the street from an In-N-Out Burger. Yum.

I have two words for David:

Polly. Ester.

Yes. As soon as I realized that, I knew it was over... but good sport that I am, I shimmied (in some cases, lept) in and out of dresses for about an hour.

Funny that they claim at David's Bridal that, in your 1 hour appointment, you usually have time for 3-4 dresses. I tried on 8. (I tried on 13 in an hour and a half at Amy Kuschel!) What's the hold up here, people?? I just don't get it.

I had Statler & Waldorf with me, which kept things lively. :)



on to the dresses...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh dear, are you surprised?! You can't say I didn't warn you!

    Jamie

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Awesome! Good to know. I've been browsing their website and noticed a lack of information about material! Thank goodness you brought Statler and Waldorf!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home