Dress Hunt

Dad, Matt, you are NOT NOT NOT allowed to read this! If you found it, STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Dress 8 takes the cake

This dress doesn't even need me in it!



Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes, it can actually stand under its own power... the dressing room was quite small, and so I had to stand the dress up, unzip it, and leap (yes, leap) into the center opening. It is also MIGHTY heavy. And the best part (aside from the silver sequined bodice, of course) is that it picks up all kinds of dust bunnies and fibers from the floor. I'm wearing a giant swiffer!



And of course when I kneel I look like a cupcake. (I'm the candle.)

One of the David's Bridal employees came around the corner and saw me in it and was like, "Oh my god that's so gorgeous!" Honestly, who ARE these people??

That's it for the David's Bridal Adventure. I'm checking in to having a dress made. Or I'm going to splurge for an Amy Kuschel dress.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Kristin Pinyan said…

    Oleg Cassini, right? I tried on that dress. I felt like a Disney princess . . . but those sequins are sharp! And it weighs 500 lbs. So I didn't get it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home